Information for Users
- A list of scheduled system outages.
Problems and Getting Help
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
and Renewing Accounts
- William and Mary faculty, staff, and students with computationally-intensive
applications from any discipline are welcome to apply for accounts on
SciClone. The system is also available to those interested in developing
tools or infrastructure to support more effective use of cluster computing
systems. Individuals from outside the William and Mary community should
first contact Bob Voigt (email@example.com)
before submitting an account request.
and Reporting of Results
- Preferred language for acknowledging the use of SciClone, and how
to notify us of research results.
- Basic information about accessing and using the system.
- Contains postings to the sciclone-users mailing list, edited
to remove messages of little lasting value (e.g., "Node
xxxx is Up/Down"). Essential reading for new users. Supplements,
and in some cases supercedes, the contents of the Sciclone
User's Guide. Access is restricted to users' authorized hosts.
Performance Computing Resources
- Pointers to background information and reference materials of interest
to developers and users of scientific computing applications and tools.
and Linux Resources
- Tutorial and reference information for users of UNIX and UNIX-like
systems, including Linux and Solaris.
- Slides and related materials of interest to SciClone users.